Quick intro

Hello to one & probably all. I've been a Neopet owner for several years, but got away from it for a while. I hope to remember my old account info someday. I really loved that blue peophin. We had some great conversations over tea, but I digress.

I'm a 50-something mother of 2 adult kids. I like the games & the diversion of Neopia. I'm also a compulsive collector & the Pack Rat Avatar was written just for me. I can gather stuff, not dust a thing & get all the instant gratification of acquiring!

My home is run by a Beagle. He has an opinion on everything & makes sure you know what it is. It usually involves something like: "Feed me. No, not that dog food, the real stuff. Yeah, the stuff on the stove. I don't care what it is."

Hmmm. I'll ask a lot of questions, so watch for me around. If there any brownies on the snack table today, they're mine!!

cindydragon

on the mountaintop in the East

For some reason when I read your signature I thought of Puff the Magic Dragon..! :D

Anyway, welcome! I'm a mommy as well but mine is still little. :) Although earlier we were talking about how he is going to drive me around when he turns 16 and gets his license. ;)