A problem with Opera

Masaryk

Last week, I switched to Opera from Firefox for my Neopets-related stuff. I love Firefox, and still use it for all of my other web-browsing needs, but Opera works much better for Neopets for me.

Anyway, I haven't been able to log in to my MyTDN account with Opera. I tried changing my password, in case I had forgotten, but it didn't help. I can still log in with Firefox, but since I like to keep all of my Neostuff together, I would like to be able to use Opera. Oddly, my TDN forum account works fine in Opera.

I've sent an email to TDN staff, and I'm waiting for a reply. In the meantime, I was wondering if anyone else here has had this problem. I'm hoping for a quick solution, but I'm willing to wait for TDN to get back to me.

Edit: Random cookie issue. It's been fixed.

I have replied back to your email that you submitted.

If anyone has any suggestions for Meghan, please post them here. Both myself and Xepha have been able to log in using Opera, so we're unsure of a problem.

Update: Awesome! I'm glad you got it working. :) Good to know there are no bugs on TDN!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Superfly if you have any questions regarding this action.