Hi Everyone!

Hi there! I'm JV, a 22 year old Neopian who is new to TDN. I've had Neopets accounts on and off for 7+ years now, but have just gotten back into it. Unfortunately, I've also lost access to all of my old accounts. My primary goal right now is to earn a Booktastic Book Award for my pet SirHobbes. I'm up to 73 so far. I'm looking forward to chatting here and am also open to any new Neofriends! My NP handle is juniorvarsityjaeger, same as here. See you around! b)

hello JV, nice to mmet you and welcome to our comunity :D

Its always nice to have new members arround the site, enjoy and stick to the rules, nice goal :D My pet also likes to read lots of books. c ya arround.

By the way, my name is Kai, if you have questions about anything ask anyone here or post another topic and I'll help.

Hey! Welcome to TDN!

The snack tables to your left, and we have 2 new residents under there! Laura and livvy. Watch your toes, and DON'T EAT THE COOKIES :evil: . They're not ready yet.

Enjoy your stay, and stay active! We like active members.

Welcome to TDNForums JV, my name's Stephanie. :)

Good luck on your Booktastic goal! I bought a bit from your shop. ;)

If you have any questions or need help on anything, feel free to PM any of us or post another topic, we'll try our best to answer it.

Remember to read the rules and I'll see you around the forum! (we're insanely friendly (: )