Trying to Enter the Random Contest...-.-"

CasiCane.

Hey there, haven't been posting on this in awhile heh. Anyway, me and my friend stayed up all night Saturday making our "Portholes to Maraqua." But when I try to upload it, it says it has to be .jpg or .gif but in lowercase, and my computer only saves it as capital .JPG and stuff. So I tryed uploading my collage thing to Myspace, then putting the image URL where it says "Browse" on the entry page, but it wouldn't let me submit it, it only worked if I actually went into My Computer and selected something. I would mail it, but it has to be in by Wednesday, and it won't get there in time. So if anyone has had this problem before and knows what to do, please tell me!

Oh, and here's my very very rough Porthole, which probably won't win anything XD

l_4b324817bfca4345a822fd3739d93fa3.jpg

How? Lol...Okay I right clicked that picture and hit save as, and there was only .ART and .bit as the file types. So I'm a little confused on what to do >.<"

Right Click > Save Image As > Click Save

It should default as .jpg.

Alternatively, what graphics programs do you have on your computer. You could open it in a graphic program like Photoshop, GIMP, Paint Shop Pro and then do a save as to .jpg.

Alternatively, try this website which does free file type conversions: http://www.zamzar.com/ It will convert it and send it to you via email. It takes like an hour though, not sure how much time you have.