I'm Here

Hello fellow users. I am the newest member as of now. I hope to be as skilled as some of you. I have been a user on Neopets for a year now but never thought of joining a forum like this. I hope me and all of you can help eachother and just have a good time. Here is some information about me:

I enjoy: Playing on Neopets, Playing with my Tamagotchi V4.5, Playing with my Yo-yo, Fooling around with my camcorder, and listening to Hip hop music

You can call me: Petzpower (my login name), ~~ChArIzArD~~ (my displayed name), or dragoncreep09 (my Neopets username)

I also collect Yes Boy Ice Cream souveniers and anything having to do with Bori neopets. Anything not in my gallery (in neopets) having to do Bori or the Yes Boy Ice Cream neopian band I would enjoy to have. You could sell it to me or just give it! I don't know how someone would give it me for free tho............

I hope we can all get along. If you have any questions about me or anything you think I would know please feel free to ask me. I am very excited to be a part of this forum. Happy Easter by the way b) b)

Do you have an easier name to call you by? LOL Those are all weird and complicated.. Well Petzpower isn't too bad but it's weird. :S

Anywho, welcome! I don't think I've ever met anyone that really liked Boris.. :O Right on!

Well if those names are too long for you then call me Petz, Dragon, or just Charizard instead of all the crazy letters. But my real name is Laurel. I don't get many ppl saying that name tho. I was named after the flower, Mountain Laurel. Thats our state flower. Maybe not yours because you don't live in Connecticut. Well I don't know if you do but I do anyways.