PM spammer alert: mignulikz

Ian

i've just got a mail from him/her.. =(

An email or a private message? Please let me know, as this user is completely banned from our system.

If it's an email, it's probably just a notification telling you to check your TDN Forums Inbox. Please confirm this. :)

It was deleted when I went to my inbox. What was the PM about?

It had a link attached to a harmful website, namely a sex website with spyware and everything else.

Guest Autumnheart

I got a PM from him, but I got "message not found" when I clicked the link in the e-mail from TDN forums telling me I got a PM.

I got a PM from him, but I got "message not found" when I clicked the link in the e-mail from TDN forums telling me I got a PM.

Ian already deleted all the messeges that cam from that username.

That's correct. All messages within our system from that user has been deleted. :) No worries, it's not an error!

Woah. I'm glad it was deleted before I checked it. I rarely use TDN now, and I was shocked that there was a PM to me. The other forum I am on is watching out for mignulikz incase he/she comes onto there. I thought it was someone missing me on here.

me too. i didn't know it was spam because it got sent to my hotmail inbox. what do i need to do now?

Nothing. Delete the message in your email inbox and that's it. Ian deleted the PMs.

Woah. I'm glad it was deleted before I checked it. I rarely use TDN now, and I was shocked that there was a PM to me. The other forum I am on is watching out for mignulikz incase he/she comes onto there. I thought it was someone missing me on here.

Same here, I thought someone I knew found me. :D

Well, now that I'm here, I might as well stay for a while!

"The upload failed. Please contact a board administrator." That's what it said when I tried to upload a picture. I don't know how to get ahold of an administrator. And how do you start a new thread or whatever? "A new topic". Thanks for your help. I'm obviously new at this. Thanks again! b)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Whew.. I got an email that that guy sent me a PM, then it said that this message was deleted. I was going to send a bug about it... I was even worried that my account had been hacked.

Way to go Ian :)

Thank's for deleting it, I just got the email notification that I had a PM but it was gone when I checked!

Thanks again!

*pulls out hidden stash of tim tams* Cookie?

That's weird. I got a message from that person on my NeoLodge account and on this. I opened the message, but I didn't click the link. I always hover over links in messages to see their destination, that way I don't end up in this situation. If I don't know the url I don't click =D