SPAM INNAPROP. PM!

spaced_out

I deleted it immediately...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Please just ignore it and delete it. Do not visit any off site links, as they may be inappropriate or contain cookie grabbers that may compromise your Neopets account or even worse.

All of this user's harmful PM's have been removed from our system.

In the future, do not click suspicious links, especially those with ".ru" extensions. :)

No, not all Russian sites are bad. There are many good Russian sites. But Russia is known for producing a higher-than-average number of spammers and hackers. That's what happens when there's so many educated and unemployed people living in one place.

Yup. I know that all Russian sites aren't evil, but whenever I've received anything from any of them, it's always been spam or hackers. So, as a result, .ru sites are instantly suspicious to me. b)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Superfly if you have any questions regarding this action.