Hi all!

Maxie

Hey all, I just joined and want to introduce myself to you all!

I'm Maxie and I'm from the Netherlands, I started playing neopets in 2004 because of some of the fun games, with which I collected quite some NP back then and got me a strawberry fields forever paint brush for my usul. After that I took a long break (studying, working etc.) and since January I'm back with some new goals, including a disco fever paint brush, a royal paint brush, a lab ray map, slowly expanding my bookstore and reading books to my wocky. So I guess it's not more than logic that I'm collecting NP's like mad right now. :D

I hope to have a chat with you all real soon and I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Oh I hear you on the collecting NP like mad, I'm trying to get a few of the really super expensive avatars now and it's mad crazy!

Anywho, welcome to TDN! I'm Mimi. :)

Welcome to TDNForums Maxie :)

My name's Stephanie.

Well, I TDN's dailies page would help you with your extra few neopoints. ;)

I hope you'll stick around to be a part of an insanely friendly forum (:

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM one of the members or post a topic, we'll be sure to try our best to answer it.

Good luck on your goals!

Finally, remember to read the rules and the snack table's to your left. We've got 2 residents living under there so watch your toes! AND DON'T TAKE THE COOKIES.......yet :evil:

Hey guys,

Thanks for your nice welcoming posts! You sure will see me around here. For now I'm just checking things out, trying to find out which topics can be found where.

I'm now off to get myself a fancy avvy signature.