Rosie's Springtime Celebration Riddle #3

Guest HBK

No problem everyone, enjoy your prizes! :D

What happened was that TNT revamped the map, but didn't put in those two links. However, these are still part of Terror Mountain, so it is wise to look there. Looking at the responses on this topic, I'm sure many people out there are still struggling to find their prize.

I have been up and down and all over terror mountain. I didn't see cliffhanger though.. can anyone tell me where that link is? Also, is it known whether Rosie can appear somewhere that you have already checked? Can things appear a few screens in, for example on the purchase confirmation screens on of one of the shops or on when you approach the snowager when he's asleep? This search is exhausting!

Oh thank goodness, thank you HBK for posting those links. Mine was at the Poogle Racers! Here are the links again:

http://www.neopets.com/neopedia.phtml?neopedia_id=16

http://www.neopets.com/games/cliffhanger/cliffhanger.phtml

:X I spent almost 30 mins flipping through each setting at Terror Mt, and i click the first link and boom, i get the bonus.

TY :D

I didn't recieve anything from the mountain or the links and I have been having problems with this game since it started cecilia11_3_3

:grrr:

Its an enamled negg today on mystery island but it does show up in my inventory :( if anyone else has the same problem please mention it here! I have been having so much problems with the hidden gifts I never recieved the background and now I am not getting the enameled Negg, and it is not in my invetory or in my storage shed. I have been trying for 2 hours. I wrote Neopets abpout it and they said they would look into it but would not give me the gifts so I guess I am just out of luck. Cec

:grrr:
I am sorry I did not reply to that properly, but I haven't recieved 2 of the hidden gifts the background and the enamels Negg and as I mentioned Neopets said they would look into it but not give anyone any missing gifts. So as far as the gift at the end I am out of luck and that goes for 2 of the hidden gifts too. At first it was my mother then me, my user name for neopets is maggie14_3 and I am the daughter of cecilia11_3_3 as you can see the 2 accounts are mixed up constantly, even with this site. We cannot afford 2 computer's to have our accounts on completely differant lines so we use the same computer. We tried using a new user account on this computer and it would not download or work properly. If anyone knows what to do it would be greatly appreciated. Contact my mother at [email protected] Thank you.