My poor Velveteen Puppy

skatingqueen88

My poor standard poodle Velvet she cut all her pads up earlier today. We were rollerblading at a park with my other dog which we do all the time not something new. But today when we where passing a few bikes going full speed she put on the full brakes wouldn't budge dragged her feet and my other dog kept going I had to make her stop. I didn't think anything and i was like come on girl and forced her to walk didn't know anything was wrong just though she was a little spooked still. When i stopped and was like come on whats wrong i saw blood i was like oh no... All 4 she cut when she stopped suddenly i tried carring her outta the park but she wouldnt let me she wanted to walk the 2 miles back to the car >.< now shes all cleaned and bandaged she looks so funny with 4 pink paws ;p.

Picture0004.jpg

bad picture blame the laptop

Aww the poor thing. She does look really cute with her little pink paws, hopefully she wont chew them off.

It's funny how pets do really weird things like that.

Aw, poor sweetie. Standard poodles are such good dogs. I haven't met one yet that I haven't liked.

Dogs often don't understand the source of the pain and discomfort and assume that it's the bandages causing it, so they try to remove them.