``~ Food Gourmet ~``

ll eNvY

Just so you know, that link will take users to their own shop, not yours. Click on 'Shop Front' and post that link. Or, better yet, Here You Go

And your shop doesn't have food that's cheap. Those omelettes run about 15 NP, not the 500 you've got. Yes, your omelettes will eventually sell, but it'll probably take you a while. Good luck though.

Just so you know, that link will take users to their own shop, not yours. Click on 'Shop Front' and post that link. Or, better yet, Here You Go

And your shop doesn't have food that's cheap. Those omelettes run about 15 NP, not the 500 you've got. Yes, your omelettes will eventually sell, but it'll probably take you a while. Good luck though.

I lowered the prices by a lot, thanks!

If I were you, I'd check the prices everyone else prices their items at by using the Shop Wizard, then pricing your items lower than theirs. At your current prices, I don't think they'll sell. Well, most of them, that is.

If I were you, I'd check the prices everyone else prices their items at by using the Shop Wizard, then pricing your items lower than theirs. At your current prices, I don't think they'll sell. Well, most of them, that is.

Almost all my items cept for neggs are below 50 nps.. idk wtf you're tlaking 'bout.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please type normally, and don't use chatspeak.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

For example, you have your Petpet Laboratory Maps priced at 1001, when it's running for 700 in most user shops. Who would buy something for 1001 when they could get it for 700? Same goes for the Cup-O-Slime, which is running for under 10 NPs, not 100. And your Negg of Purity +1 is worth about half the price that you have it at. Check the Shop Wizard, and then you'll know how to price your items.

See, look here, the negg is worth a bit over 6k.

And here the Petpet Lab Map is worth about 700 NPs

I don't think you are trying to rip people off, but are unknowingly. Use the Shop Wiz and put it 1 NP lower then the cheapest price, and you'll make a profit, because people will see the other items in your shop, and knowing that they're cheap, will also buy them! ;)