Rosie help

bears54fan

I need some advice on the Rosie's springtime spectacular. I tried going there 3 different times yesterday, and each time it told me that it had trouble, and it wouldn't give me a prize. I should have taken a screen shot, but didn't think about it. I tried today, and had no problems getting my prize the first try. I don't want to miss out on the prize for getting all of them. Should i neomail TNT? Did anyone else experience this?

Prizes for Rosie were broken yesterday. In all likelihood, TNT will not count yesterday in the final prize. If they do, no one will get the final prize because no one got the prize yesterday.

I got in trouble last time I did a reply, so I hope I did this one right...the message said to hit an "edit" button, but I don't see an edit buttion. I did delete the previous message.

Anyway, thanks for the info! I hope you are right! I didn't see any forums that discussed that topic.

I need some advice on the Rosie's springtime spectacular. I tried going there 3 different times yesterday, and each time it told me that it had trouble, and it wouldn't give me a prize. I should have taken a screen shot, but didn't think about it. I tried today, and had no problems getting my prize the first try. I don't want to miss out on the prize for getting all of them. Should i neomail TNT? Did anyone else experience this?

It won't give me the prize either.. -_-

Yes, except it lasts only for 12 days. In case anybody was wondering, nobody got the prize on that day. :(

Did anyone have trouble getting Sunday's prize? I tried over and over and could not get it! Now the page is down and the icon gone.

:grrr:

.. That's what this topic is about.. The fact that no one got it on Sunday. :S

.. That's what this topic is about.. The fact that no one got it on Sunday. :S

Actually this topic was started on the 5th, not the 12th so they are talking about the prize they didn't get on the 5th. I thought I would ask about the 12th since they were talking about the first time there was a problem.