Toys R Us Easter Adventure

According to the Nf page, "This Saturday, April 4th from 12-2 pm, visit a local Toys R Us store in the US to take part in an Easter adventure where you can receive a free Virtual Prize Code card! While you are there, look for Neopets Plush, Collector Figures and Neocash Cards!"

Just in case someone is interested and didn't see this.

It just so happens the nearest Toys R Us is about two hours away. If I hadn't been in the area last night, I'd go today :P

Arg, I went to toys are us for this and it was such a hassle! Apparently the neopets thing is part of a Nickelodeon prize pack that kids could win by participating in an easter egg hunt type thing. Well, I'm an adult, but I was a teen back when I started playing neopets. I asked to just get a prize oack, and I was told no. I asked if I could participate in the hunt thing, and they said it was only for kids. After a fair bit of ranting with a manager about how the neopets website had not said this prize code was limited to children, I was FINALLY given a card with a code... and what did I get? Spring Gum Pack, yup all that for some virtual gum *rolls eyes*

What? It was part of a Nickelodeon prize pack? Arggh! I went to Toys R Us and no one knew what I was talking about except this one guy and he didn't know much either. And I saw them giving out Nick Gift bags and I didn't know they had anything to do with it! ARGGGH! :grrr:

I got a Babaa Hand Puppet and Miamouse Finger Puppet. ;) I went to Toys-R-Us at 1:50 pm.... the "egg hunt" was over, they ran out of the gift bags they were giving out that had the prize code, but made up more and added other junk to them. They let me have one and didn't mention anything about "kids only".