High-Score Chart Restrictions

jumpluffers

I'd like to introduce this topic by saying my favourite 3k game is probably Wheeler's Wild Ride. I would LOVE to get the Wheeler's Wild Ride trophy, seeing as the Typing Terror is just 'reset all day until you get a ridiculous amount of distorted Grundos' and it annoys me too much. However, it is impossible to get the gold trophy. Today is the second of April. Already, the high score charts is clogged with people with nonsense names whose accounts are all a week or less old and lack even ONE neopet. This is... neoPETS! It's obvious that whomever is responsible for these scores is using an autoplay program, which makes me really annoyed, because you can't get a score high enough to equal an autoplayer... and even if you did, the autoplayers would congest the charts for that month by then anyway. It really surprises me that they don't get frozen fast too without reporting, because I thought such high scores had to go under review, and yet legitimate players with legitimate scores get frozen... *sigh* Well, onto my point.

I think to get a high score your account should have at least ONE pet and be over (x) days old. Do you agree? What amount would you say x should be? This would slow autoplayers down, I think. Or do you have a better solution? I think we can all agree they shouldn't get away with this. I'd report them myself, but I'm scared TNT would think they are legit or something and then freeze me for abusing the report system. ><; What are your thoughts?

Just report it to TNT and explain (in your report) why they must be cheating. (Ex. technically impossible score) Then add information about how they're new, have no pets, etc. But have the solid reason first. On the offchance that you do get frozen, just send in the frozen form and be persistant.

As to your idea, that might help. But cheaters would still create the accounts and pets, then wait a couple days. We can't stop legit users from high scores for too long (2 weeks?), but at least some cheaters would be deterred. So overall, it's a good idea.

I agree with the above poster.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post ads over and over. Please put what you wish to say in your signature.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Keep in mind though that there are some users that start fresh every month to try and get as many game trophies as possible. Who knows? Maybe that's just some really talented player starting a new account every month.

And maybe they're just good. I wouldn't assume that they're auto players, or else the scores would be much higher.