anyone like horses?

dragonkitty20

Hello, I thought since Dark Angel's went so well i would try something like that. I know this online horse game that's pretty easy and fun and it only takes about 5 mins a day to do. It's about breeding and taking care of horses to put it simple. I'm offering a codestone to anyone who signs up by copying and pasting the link below but there's a catch. I need you to actually play it for a little bit, not just sign up and forget it. So if anyone's interested, plz post your username for neopets after you sign up so that i can send it to you. Thank you!!!!

Offering a codestone!!!!

http://www.howrse.com/?parrain=dragonkitty20

You have given Bri Codestone to User 'tsaria_outsider'. Click the button below to continue.

ok done thank you!!!

I also sent one to lovely_koko96 on neopets. thanx for signing up.

You have given Bri Codestone to User 'skatingqueen88'. Click the button below to continue. Thanx.

Feel free to add me as your friend on Howrse. my username is dragonkitty20. this way if you have any questions you can send them and hopefully i'll know or can find out the answers.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.