Hi, I'm new :)

Guest Autumnheart

Guest Autumnheart

Hi there :)

I'm new to TDN forums, but not to TDN itself.

On neo I am autumnheart and I have two permanent pets; Pastils (cybunny) and Xzyle (Grey ixi). I also have another pet, Autumnasia_ , but I am hoping to find a nice new home for her after I get the fishing avatar (I'm a level 152 and still no avatar :guiltysmiley: ) . I love to train Pastils for the battledome and I spend a lot of time in my wonderful guild Neopian_adults of LJ. I'm also an avatar collector - 248 and couting! Getting 5 more this year for sure (being lent some pets/petpets) and hoping to reach 255 by the end of this year!

A few months ago I was scammed out of 2.8 million nps + a morphing potion (out of stupidity, more or less.. I trusted a player I shouldn't have trusted) when she was going to lend me ZDAP which left me with 800k in the bank, no plushie and no avatar :guiltysmiley: I'm at 940k now and trying to build up to a million again and hopefully, someday, be able to get lent ZDAP and actually get the avatar ^_^

I hope to be an active part of this forum :) .. If you guys don't mind that is :*

Hey!

Welcome to the boards :)

I'm pretty new here myself, but everyone here makes you feel welcome ^_^

Aw no :( I hate scammers, atleast your building your way up again :)

Also wow, thats alot of avatars! I'm still stuck on 171 :* My end of year goal is 200, so hopefully I'll get there!

Hopefully see you around the boards :)

Guest Autumnheart

Thanks, I'm really hoping I'll get to 255 this year. I need to get 2 more (+ the pets/petpets I am being lent, but those are for sure so I'm not worried about that) but I'm not sure.. :) Gotta have hope right ;)

Hello and wolcome to TDNForums. PLease dont be shy and come take a cookie from the snack table over the right, but beware the residents under the table...one of them will bite your toes if you are not careful enough.

Anyways hope you enjoy it over here and remember to stay active.

Hello and wolcome to TDNForums. PLease dont be shy and come take a cookie from the snack table over the right, but beware the residents under the table...one of them will bite your toes if you are not careful enough.

Anyways hope you enjoy it over here and remember to stay active.

It's over to the left... anyways DON'T EAT THE COOKIES AND WATCH YOUR TOES!!

See? You got it all wrong....

Meh Lion. Nice to see a new member, after none over the weekend. I need somebody to welcome.

Guest Autumnheart

Thanks for the welcomes :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hello hello, welcome! I am inthe process of getting avatars as well. Although right now the only ones I need are either games, pet or petpet related or super expensive items. :S I'm just poor, I didn't get scammed or anything. Sorry to hear that you did! :(

WE LOVE NEW MEMBERS! WE WANT NEW MEMBERS :)

Anyway, welcome to TDNForums, my name's Stephanie. :P

Oh wow...I hope the Avatar Lending programme will get you your ZDAP avatar for sure. ;)

We've got some keen avatarists here as well and good luck on your goal!

Be sure to read the rules here (we don't want angry mods ;D) and I'll cya around!

Oh, and as Lion has already mentioned there's a snack table to your left, don't eat the cookies........yet :evil:

We've got two residents living under there so watch your toes...

Guest Autumnheart

Thanks for the welcome:)

I'll be sure to check out the lending programme, but I'm not a quick money maker so it'll be a long time untill I can :) Rules are read and I can't wait to be an active member here :)