Hello

Aloe

After browsing the great site I saw that there were forums so I thought to check it out since I love forums ;p..

Well Im vera, 18 years old and from the Netherlands, I started playing neopets since I was 10/11 I think.. Unfortunately my old account got frozen because of a cookiegrabber/fake login page, back then I tried to get it back but I putted the wrong email, after that I didnt remember half of the questions unfortunatly, Im trying to get it back now after 3 years.. (Big break I know ;p)

I soo want my robot zafara, lab +petpet lab+ loads of trophys, more then 200 avatars etc back.. -_- I hope they give it back.. Right now Im starting over with nada, sucks so badly.. :(

Although the freezing of my account did bring a lot of good things to me, Like when I did played neopets I joined a neopets forum and learned "tags".. After a while (1 and a half year) it got pretty boring so I started doing larger stuff (what I now for a bit more then 1 year) I'm very familiar with photoshop now and start trying illustrator as well..

If anyone has deviantart let me know mine is: http://aloeverao.deviantart.com/

Also my site is: http://www.veraoosterhof.com/

I hope I can contribute a bit to the graphic section (glad you guys have one)

It's obvious that you are talented by your graphics! Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about your account but I'm sure you'll build an even better one LOL