How to get alot of Dubloon Coins?

RubiksCube

I was wondering how to get alot of dubloon coins. I know you can get alot of codestones from keyquest but i never ever figured out how to get dubloons. I wanted to lvl up my pet with one dubloon coins since it cost less than codestones but since i just started i cant make enough money to afford alot of dubloons. Any advice on getting dubloon coins?

Buying them, winning them from places like Coltzan's shrine.. I don't think there is a major way to win them like the Codestones. If you can play Key Quest a lot I would just use the codestones you get from winning because they were free and that's technically cheaper than dubloons. Or you could just sell all the codestones and then buy dubloons.

I get most of my dubloons from the shrine, although I can't train my pet with them as he's level is too high...

I agree with Mimi, you can offsell the codestones for dubloons otherwise just use the codestones as they were free :)

It's what I've been training my pet with!

Dubloons used to abound when they were given out as prizes from Dubloon Disaster and Deckball. Now that they don't do it anymore, Dubloons are hard to find.

Sorta explains why the One Dubloon Coins are worth more than the Two Dubloon Coins.

(Hint: That means, when making a new pet, jettison straight to Level 11 and then start training for real.)

You can get them from Coltzan, or you can buy them.

I've only trained my pets twice with them, and one was on a free training day, so yeah.. I'm not the best person to ask about them..

Oh thanks for the info, and i cant play key quest much, computer lags to much ;D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.