Adver video not working?

jasmindee

I seem to be able to spin and get NP, but can't view the video.

Same here, though I'm certainly not complaining, those stupid road safety adverts were irritating to say the least

It's working fine for me... I wouldn't know if the videos play or not though because I've never actually watched them before. :P I do know that it gives me Neopoints, though.

The only thing I can think of is to make sure you don't have an ad-blocking program enabled on your browser. It took me a while after I first installed one to realize that was what was making Adver-Video not work for me. But I'm not exactly the smartest person in the world. ;)

Occasionally Adver-Video stops working simply because sponsor contracts with Neopets have expired... I get the same result as most of the people above though, everything works and I get NP, but no video actually plays.

Same here, though I'm certainly not complaining, those stupid road safety adverts were irritating to say the least

I just always got Dora the Explorer or some rubbish.

Just tried it and it's working ok for me :)

But then, since I've changed from Firefox everything on Neopets seems to be working! horray!

Yeah, that happens with me too. I'm on a Mac, so maybe it's Safari?

- Apollo ^_^

Me too it says "ERROR CODE: 203. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER!"

That error code is generally associated with a lack of sponsors to play advertisements for. :yes:

Yeah, that happens with me too. I'm on a Mac, so maybe it's Safari?

- Apollo happy.gif

Yah, but I don't use safari and I ended up switching back to Firefox because the browser I was using sucked majorly :(

*sigh*

Stuck with it for now - hopefully things will work in FF now that I've reinstalled it... should check it out because the adver video never worked on FF.

^^ Are you on a Mac? Flash in general on Macs just isn't that good. I believe Adobe's to blame for that. I was a little disappointed with Safari's ability to handle Flash (it's not bad for me... but it's not amazing either) so I switched to Firefox, only to find that it was way worse. At least now I appreciate Safari, though.