A Starry Giveaway!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are probably the luckiest person on NP lol, We should play key quest together, maybe your luck will rub off on me xD.
Ok. I'm going to tell you about what happened to me like 1 or 2 weeks ago... >___>

I was playing the new snow game where you go down the hill.... and I was randomly given the Xampher petpet and I sold it for 75k!

Look it up on the trade board, lol! Its really really rare... Oh well :P

wow you are really lucky and you also motivated me to play KQ but still no luck :(

Pass some of your luck to me!! :laughingsmiley:

First of all, I just want to say that what you are doing is a very kind gesture. I love Key Quest, but alas...my computer pretty much hates me. I have a dial up connection and because of this, Key Quest refuses to let me start and/or create a game :( I have to cram as much Key Quest as I can in when I am visiting family and am able to use their fast wireless connection. I also want to say that I was lucky enough to make a very good friend on neopets and they gave me a Key Quest token code that got me a yellow Flotsam. I was so surprised when she sent me a neomail with the code in it...it was very unexected. I love all the starry items. I think my ultimate pet would be a starry uni. I used a morphing potion to change my current pet in to a uni, so I'm halfway there. If you don't pick me, I will totally understand and I'm sure I will work my way up to buying a starry pb to paint Snarky_21 with :) It's always nice to see other people who bestow random acts of kindness on others. My neopets s/n is: Snickers_girl_21 I hope everyone has as wonderful day!

Awww, lighten up Krystal. Some times I wonder if I only get good random events because my acct is old.....

but I think its random, right?

Ho_yt, just play a Long game of 2 players/5 keys and win it :P You will totally get a PB. Hey, Ho_yt.. If you wanna add me on AIM, my user name is TKDCJ1530.. Maybe we can play together and I'll let you win :P I don't mind getting a silver key.

Hey Cahgirl, I know what ya mean. I have a starry pet too and I love it! Even though I have enough stuff to get a PB thats worth more, I don't want to repaint my pet because starry is so cool. When I choose the winner, it is going to be from 'random.org' so I can't really tell you if you'd win or not but you will totally still get a prize just for signing up.

Ho_yt, just play a Long game of 2 players/5 keys and win it :P You will totally get a PB. Hey, Ho_yt.. If you wanna add me on AIM, my user name is TKDCJ1530.. Maybe we can play together and I'll let you win :P I don't mind getting a silver key.

Oh is it? I'm not sure if it will work but its really hard to try it out since the players I'm playing with are not someone I knew so its really hard to tell.

Also, sorry I don't have a AIM and I don't even know what that is lol because I don't use it here but if you want to play with me you can pm me but try not to let me win since its not allowed but of course I would want to win lol

Oh is it? I'm not sure if it will work but its really hard to try it out since the players I'm playing with are not someone I knew so its really hard to tell.

Also, sorry I don't have a AIM and I don't even know what that is lol because I don't use it here but if you want to play with me you can pm me but try not to let me win since its not allowed but of course I would want to win lol

Sure, maybe we can play later today around 6pm est.

Is eastern time same as NST? I don't think I can make it because its like 9am here and I can't awake up lol

Or maybe you can pm me your avaliable time then I see what I can do and you can check out me avaliable time here:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=228887

Ohhh thanks for the PB info :)

QUOTE (Ðãrk_Ångê£ @ Mar 26 2009, 10:40 PM)

Ho_yt, just play a Long game of 2 players/5 keys and win it You will totally get a PB.

Ahh, whenever i win 2players/5games, i win the same thing: negg, chalkboard, chocolate covered marshmallow zafara, and something random! i WILL win a pb one day!

lol. I like your pets though. They really are cute. ;-) I'm not trying to be a suck up though, because you're using a site that generates a random name so it wouldn't matter

Oher, I've only ever got 3 PB's from keyquest - and that was after about 200 gold keys!!! Well done you :)

Would love to be added to the list - neopets user name: spankalishous

Cheers :)

Thanks for signing up everyone ^____^ :D :D :D :D I have at least 5 giveaways already planned for you guys ;)

and guess what? I only need 20 more referrals on CollecToons until I get 200! XD! Its exciting, lol.

Good luck :D

Does TDN have a thread devoted to getting people to play KQ with?

I think we should have a tournament.

Good luck biggrin.gif

Does TDN have a thread devoted to getting people to play KQ with?

I think we should have a tournament.

Yup, there is one, just started recently...was going to link to it but can't find it :(