Hey Everyone

I'm Kate. I started using TDN/NeoAvatars about a month ago, but have just now gotten around to making a forums account (I could've sworn I made one earlier, but I guess that's just my memory sucking again :P).

I first joined Neopets back in 2001, when I was eight years old, and was pretty much addicted until my account got stolen. Anyway, to make a long story short, I joined Neopets again about a month ago out of sheer boredom and then basically got addicted to collecting avatars... heh. :D

So that's about it. I feel like I'm too old to be on Neopets, but, eh, whatever. :P

'Ello! I'm Lion.

Collecting avatars isn't for me.. but it is for some.

The snack table is to your left, and we have 2 new residents under there. Watch your toes and don't eats the cookies!

We're insane.. but you'll get used to it.

Can't believe I forgot this... but read the rules. Happy mods are better than angry mods!

Thanks for joining! *is out of breath*

^ *hands you a bottle of water*

Hey Kate, welcome to TDNForums!

My name's Stephanie.

Glad you've decided to join the forums, its great to have another addition to our insane community. (: Try to stay active, its great when people are like that ;)

I've been using NeoAvatars for quite a while as well, we've also got an amazing ALP here so if you have those last few avatars that you can't quite afford, start posting here and you'll be sure to get that avatar in no time!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM one of the members or post a topic.

As Lion's already mentioned, remember to read the rules and watch out for those residents living under the snack table...:evil: AND DON'T TAKE THE COOKIES!

I'll cya around!

Hello and welcome to the asylum that is TDNF! :D Uh... there's not much to say beyond that. xD

As for the cookies - well, they're not really an inside joke. There are just a few members who try to scare people off them by saying that they're poisoned, in an attempt to get more for themselves. They're safe if you manage to grab a few, and really tasty! ;)

Enjoy your stay!

Hi, I'm Laura. :yes:

I live under the snack table. If you would like a cookie, then I can clear out the table for a bit.

But the real party is at the muffins. They're the original snack at the snack table.