Hello to the People of TDN Forums!

Hello fellow TDNers. I decided to join the forums because I have been using TDN for so long, (avatar checklist, dailies, helping me slowly complete the altador plot b)) that i owed it to TDN to join the forums. Okay, so apparently I created this account a while ago and never got around to posting, so my forum account is not a newbie account.

I have been playing neopets on/off for about 5 years and 9 months. My first account was cedriccedricx, which I gave to my little sister to "look after" while i took a break. Long story short, she ended up turning it into noob central and losing my password in the proccess :(. After a few other accounts, I came back on tizzrcoks, then switched my main to fearlessarabelle, where you can find me today.

To give you a little non-Neo info, I love horses, and any animal pretty much. I am going to apply to a good vetenarian college soon, and I just live for animals. I have 1 dog, 3 cats, 1 skink, 1 lizard, 2 guinea pigs, and a Yellow necked amazon parrot.

There, now you have my neo hisory, the reason why I'm joining, and some random stuff. Thanks! ^_^

Hey, glad you've come and posted so we get know you! :D

My name's Stephanie.

Hope you'll stay active, we love to see some more posters around here :)

We're an insane bunch, but friendly as well so if you have any questions, feel free to PM one of the members or post a topic of your own. ;)

Be sure to review the rules and I'll cya around!

And by the way, the snack table's to your left. We've got 2 residents living under there so mind your toes!

AND DON'T TAKE THE COOKIES! :evil:

Thanks for the welcome. I have a question... its been so long since I used animation, how would I make my avatar stop cutting of abruptly at the end?

Sorry, nevermind, I just changed my avatar to a regular image :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi and welcome to TDNF! The name's Lion, and battling on neo is my game.... Read the rules. The mods are already on your back... keep them happy. Everybody likes happy mods. Stephanie already said everything about the snack table to the left... but we have 2 new residents under there! You'll meet them soon. Don't take the cookies from the snack table.

That's about all!

Hi and welcome to TDNF! The name's Lion, and battling on neo is my game.... Read the rules. The mods are already on your back... keep them happy. Everybody likes happy mods. Stephanie already said everything about the snack table to the left... but we have 2 new residents under there! You'll meet them soon. Don't take the cookies from the snack table.

That's about all!

Haha, thanks for introducing me. ;)

Like Lion said, there are two residents under the snack table.

I am one of them. 8D I'm Laura.