Dreaming of Neopets

Mimii

Yes, it's true.. Last night I was DREAMING about Neopets! This is the first time I can remember it happening although it could have happened years ago when I first started playing it. I think it's because I was reading one of those cheapie and adorable little Neopets books right before I fell asleep so I assume this is why I had a dream.

As for the dream itself it was kind of weird.. I was shopping for items in a site store but it wasn't quite like a real one. I kept finding all of these realllllly rare items for next to nothing. When you buy stuff in my dream though it puts it in a sort of queue and there was no flood control. So basically I was clicking and waiting for the page to reload and clicking again like mad crazy, sort of like you would with the Money Tree and such. The only difference was that after the shop was emptied you had to go to your queue and you then had to pay for stuff or you could choose not to buy it after all.

Anyone else have NP dreams? :D

wow thats a really interesting dream mimi!! I had never dream of neopets before even thought I have been playing it for so long...

That has happened to me before, except I dreamed that all of my pets were painted and that they were talking to me and following me around. o_0

That has happened to me before, except I dreamed that all of my pets were painted and that they were talking to me and following me around. o_0

LOL, that would be awesome! As long as they didn't bite or attack you or anything.. :S

I like whipped cream. I especially like those chocolate chias. :-P