I could've gotten five points in my Math exam! :(

Coco

Okay so earlier in the month, I tried to make my Geometry teacher solve a problem from Lenny Conundrum. It took him the whole day to answer it. He was having a really hard time solving the area of this one part. He said that once he got that part, it would be easy. Finally, he gave me the solution to it. I entered the answer and thankfully enough, he got it right! So the next few days, I saw the solution Neopets had and it was different from what he showed me so I printed it out and showed it. Fast forward a few weeks later, we had our exam (just today, actually) and I saw that one of the problems (worth five points) was the Lenny Conundrum one! (A lot more simplified, of course.) Unfortunately, I didn't get to answer that part! I forgot how it went! I didn't get to review for the solution! So I decided to check out the solution again on Neopets once I got home and when I solved it using the given information that my teacher put in the test, it was so simple! GAH. I could've gotten five points for that one! I guess he was expecting it from me because I was one of the few he taught the solution to. I hope people don't go blaming me for the inclusion of the problem, though! :laughingsmiley: So yeah. Just wanted to share that!

• 4 weeks later...

lol that's funny. its interesting how it shows up on your exam!! haha. i could never figure out those lenny conundrum questions... i think its too hard for my brain lolz

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than 3 weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.