Hello TDN!!

suwensan

Hi guys! My name is Sandra and I'm from Malaysia. For those who do not know, that is a small country in South East Asia. =)

I'm not exactly new on The Daily Neopets but after numerous forgotten passwords and usernames due to inactiveness, I'm back again! Hope to meet new friends here. Great forum you have! Very organized and up to date! Thumbs up! ^^

Haha! Thanks. Yea I forgot my neopets accounts after a few years inactivity due to studies. But this IS my first forum account, I only had the main TDNAccount before. Hopefully I'll be a regular...=)

Hey Sandra! (I was actually talking to my friend named Sandra just then! XD)

Welcome back to TDN! Hope you stay active ;)

My name's Stephanie.

Yeah, we're a great forum......insanity and all (:

If you have any questions or problems, feel free to ask any of the members or post a topic for us to answer.

Remember to read the rules and I'll cya around!

Oh yeah, snack table's to your left, DON'T EAT THE COOKIES! :evil:

We've got 2 residents living under there as well so be very careful of your toes!

Actually, hate to burst your bubble, but there can not be a resident number 3.

I am resident number one, half of the phearsome snack table stalkers and founder of the Phearsome Snack Table Society, and livvy is resident number two of the table, the other half of the phearsome snack table stalkers, and co-founder of the Society.

But you can join the society :D Just head over to .... ermm... I'll get the link in a bit.