I cannot get past part 10!

neotnt

Try the TDN plot walkthrough if you are stuck.

They explain what you need to do in order to get the item :)

ie. You need to have as much money on as what it says the inflation rate is: so if it says the rate is 2.44% - then you need to have 244 NP on you and buy the appropriate item.

Try the TDN plot walkthrough if you are stuck.

They explain what you need to do in order to get the item :)

ie. You need to have as much money on as what it says the inflation rate is: so if it says the rate is 2.44% - then you need to have 244 NP on you and buy the appropriate item.

I finally got it after refreshing :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes and smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's not working for me. I have my neopoints set to 100x the inflation rate (inflation rate-3.83% neopoints-383) and I have been refreshing for over an hour, and I have been changing the amount of neopoints because of the inflation, but the scale has not shown up yet :sad01_anim: I have also been checking the other shops, but nothing...what else can I do?