hello

hamrhadd00

Hi,

Welcome to TDN forums! I'm Polemarch. First, let me point you to the rules at the top of this (and every other) page. Now that we've gotten that taken care of, let me be the first to assure you that there is absolutely nothing wrong with the sanity of this community. Absolutely nothing. Those brainwashing ahem, I mean fresh, cookies to your right should help assure you of that. If they don't, Livvy and Laura are perfect examples of our complete sanity. In the meantime, let me inform you of TDN's Avatar Lending Program, located towards the bottom of the main forums page, which can help you achieve all of those avatars that you don't have. That's pretty much it! Have a wonderful time here. :D

Oh, you've been talking about me, Polemarch? Aww, how nice.

Hi, I'm Livvy, and I am one half of the phearsome snack table stalkers, and I am TOTALLY normal and sane. :yes: Completely. There's not a single food item that sets me off. Nope. None at all. Especially not ic... ic... um... yea.

So, a few really simple guidelines! (They're the best kind, right?)

1. Read the rules. We don't like angry mods. Especially not Anime, who is hovering over the snack table to your left. (That's where Laura and I live!)

2. Accept our insanity.

3. Join it! :evil:

4. Get and stay active. It's sad when newbies disappear. :(

5. Feel free to ask questions. That's what we're here for =]

6. Have fun!

Yes! As livvy said, she and I live under the snack table. It is our lovely home.

It is also where we create dastardly plots. But I didn't say that. :shiftyeyes_anim:

I'm Laura, by the by. WELCOME! :woot: