I bought all Lulu's prizes to dress up my pets

fishyyh

^_^ I am so glad that Lulu's prizes can be bought from Neoshops, as I am the type that will not use real money to buy virtual items. Today, I bought all of them except for today's UB, want to wait until next week when the prizes dropped cheaper.

All my three pets are decorated with those animated items, and I LOVEEEEEE them!!

Please tell me which is you favorite? Thanks~~~

Kiki

Kuishinbo

Limpek

^_^ I am so glad that Lulu's prizes can be bought from Neoshops, as I am the type that will not use real money to buy virtual items. Today, I bought all of them except for today's UB, want to wait until next week when the prizes dropped cheaper.

All my three pets are decorated with those animated items, and I LOVEEEEEE them!!

Please tell me which is you favorite? Thanks~~~

Kiki

Kuishinbo

Limpek

Personally, I would think that you are of the few who are pleased by the "buyabliity" of these items, since a lot of people are sitll unhappy about profiting off the NC Mall. :O

hold on... NC items are buyable? doesn't that give an unfair disadvantage to all those people who either can't buy NC or don't want to?

on the other hand.... it DOES allow those same people access to the items rather than making them exclusive to NC buyers.

i think i have conflicting opinions :P

My opinion is that since we spent our hard-earned money we should be able to get a little NP. I am firm in this. Anyway there are lots of ways to get NP.

I like Limpek the best as well except for the potato sack.. D:

LOL I am surprised LimPek is the more popular one, as it is my lab rat. :D

Interesting opinions on the buyability of NC items.

Well, I personally applause those who are willing to use real money to buy virtual items, as I am not one of them. But I like some of the animation of those items, and I have to forget about it as it is not buyable except from NC mall. Therefore, with the buyability of Lulu prizes, which obviously are very cute for me, I don't mind spending big NPs instead of real money for these items. Even though I can afford it with real money, I just dont want to. People are willing to sell it with good NP profit, and I am willing to buy for my joyous, fair trade. Like what Mimi said, NPs are easier to earn through few ways, but with the economy situation nowadays, I rather save my money for rainy days. ;)

For me I would prefer kiki as I really like the faerie lights in it but I find Kuishinbo really funny and interesting :laughingsmiley:

i'm a bit confused... are all NC items buyable? i was trying to search for some NC items in the shop whiz and it kept coming up as "..." (aka item does not exist). the daily dare gifts are searchable... just at really high prices =/

i'm a bit confused... are all NC items buyable? i was trying to search for some NC items in the shop whiz and it kept coming up as "..." (aka item does not exist). the daily dare gifts are searchable... just at really high prices =/

No, NC items are not buyable, but you can purchase tickets using NC to challenge Lulu and therefore getting NP items.

Which strikes me as immensely unfair. And it's unfortunately against the rules to pay someone NP to buy the tickets and give them to you. It's considered "setting up an exchange rate", which we all know TNT would never ever allow to happen. *note heavy sarcasm*

Limpek looks great, by the way! :) They all do.

Then I guess if they do not allow this then they shouldn't have allowed the items to be able to be added into the shop isn't it?

I think KiKiYong is my favorite of your dressed up pets. The shiny pie tin is filled with coconut cream, right? he he.

As for the ability to sell Lulu's prizes, I am personally glad they allowed this. In most cases, when you use NC, you choose what you get. (the exception being the capsules, but then you are choosing for random prizes of a particular type.) How ever, in the NC Challenge buying a full set of tickets meant that you had no idea what you were going to get before the day of the game. As such, I think the ability to sell unwanted items is good for both those who choose to pay cash, and those who do not.

Personally, if anybody doesn't want ANY of their Lulu items, or at least a lot (15+) I will be willing to trade with you! Please note this, of anybody who got the prizes! I'll be willing to pay a reasonable price too!

It's unfair that people can't do things like this because of their country :(.

Anyway, I estimate that if someone sells all of their Lulu prizes they'd make two million...I'm not against paying money for neopoints, although I don't really like that idea either. It's just unfair that people get an advantage because of where they live.