Sorry TDN forum members.

Mimii

I just wanted to apologize to you guys because since my fiance and I have been having problems I have been a little snippy and rude, that's not like me. I know I've posted a couple times that were kind of rude and I hate to be rude so this is my formal apology. :D

To be honest I am usually the nicest person in the world, it's just so hard for me to be nice and happy when my world is falling apart, you know?

So if I stepped on any toes I'm sorry!

Comon, forget abiout it, we will never fell bad about it cuz as you said you are one of the nicest people in the world.

Count me in in any toe fest, *yummy*.

aww I don't find you rude at all!! Don't worry about it everyone has their own ups and downs sometimes...

No! Cute Cybunny, the toes are mine! You can't have any!

Anyway, I guess I haven't actually told you that you don't need to be sorry since you are so incredibly nice, and it wasn't like you mean to me anyway, or at least I didn't notice, and wow this is a loooong sentence.

I will skip the toes fest.

I hope you and your fiance will/have sorted the things out. *hug:

My husband and me are staying 2400 miles apart now, so conflict from time to time is unavoidable, but we are trying to solve it in a peaceful way. I am so looking forward to move over to is place for good in August.

Dont worry about them, the imporatant thing is that you said sorry -for no reason cuz we all love you- just leave them.

looks for stray nails. "they are softer and twice as good"