New here. Hi I'm Mike.

DON'T EAT THE COOKIE!! DON'T! EAT! THE COOKIE! Or worse yet... the i... i... I can't even make myself say it. Just don't eat it!

I'm Livvy, by the way. Hi Mike! I'll give you a more formal greeting later. =]

Hey Mike, welcome to TDNForums. My name's Stephanie :)

Yup, we're incredibly friendly and insane but that's what makes us extra special (:

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to message any of the members here or post a topic of your own ;)

Be sure to read the rules and hope ya stay active!

COOKIES ARE EVIL. STAY AWAY FROM THE COOKIE :evil:

I'll cya around

Hi Mike! Welcome to the insane world of TDNF!!! :woot:

Just stay calm if some people act insane, insanity is normal here! Just be sure to read the forum rules to prevent getting attacked by the mods (they like to cook members for lunch and dinner! :yes: )

COOKIES ARE GREAT! :woot: EAT THE COOKIES! EAT THEM! EAT! THEM!

YOU CAN DO IT!

Haha, everyone else is crazy. They don't know what they are talking about. I, Laura, on the other hand, am perfectly sensible. Yep, perfectly sensible. (:

Haha, everyone else is crazy. They don't know what they are talking about. I, Laura, on the other hand, am perfectly sensible. Yep, perfectly sensible. (:

Perfectly sensible huh? Feeling a bit anxious about the perfectly sensible person :laughingsmiley: . I certainly can't make that claim ;)