refferal giveaway

tittlemouse

I registered another account -_-lll

My account name is hoyt.

Just signed up for you and my neopets username is srahski.

How many referrals do you have now too?

yeah i know dark angel

You have given Baby Paint Brush Plushie to User 'ellie130'. Click the button below to continue.

i have had a few troubles with this please do not sign up if you currently have an account.

sorry for double posting i could not edit my other post.

you no longer receive an item as soon as you sign up

you must try the site and if you stick around and play the game then i will reward you with a free item.

i hope you understand.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double or triple post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My username is darkxpanther. (go figure)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

As the creator of the topic has been banned, this topic is now closed.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.