hi im tom

hi i am tom. i have been playing neopets since 2003 but somehow forgot my password to my 1st account so 4 months ago i signed up again. andi dont have much neopoints i only have 10.7 million np and about 2-3 mil worth of items. i am thinking of starting my own guild but i need a layout designer. anyway my neopets username is avfc1993 and you can become my neofriend if you want to.

OH NO! I missed 3 new people! *is distraught*

*ahem* Anyway. Hi Tom! Welcome to TDNF! We have a lot of spiffy graphics people who can probably help you with the design for your guild ;) But first, a few quick guidelines:

1. Read the rules. Yes, I know it's boring, but we really don't like when our mods are angry, so please do it.

2. Accept our insanity. I'm not the best example right now because I'm a bit sick, but normally I'm a wonderful example of the forum's insanity! (:

3. Join it! :evil:

4. Get and stay active. I hate when new people disappear. It's saddening. =[

5. Have fun!

By the way, I'm Livvy. I'm half of the phearsome snack table stalkers. That said.... be careful around the snack table.

no i dont mean to brag about my points. im actually gonna do a 500k giveaway soon. i like helping people out

Well you can give away 500k my way anytime you want. o_O

OH NO! I missed 3 new people! *is distraught*

*ahem* Anyway. Hi Tom! Welcome to TDNF! We have a lot of spiffy graphics people who can probably help you with the design for your guild ;) But first, a few quick guidelines:

1. Read the rules. Yes, I know it's boring, but we really don't like when our mods are angry, so please do it.

2. Accept our insanity. I'm not the best example right now because I'm a bit sick, but normally I'm a wonderful example of the forum's insanity! (:

3. Join it! :evil:

4. Get and stay active. I hate when new people disappear. It's saddening. =[

5. Have fun!

By the way, I'm Livvy. I'm half of the phearsome snack table stalkers. That said.... be careful around the snack table.

And I'm the other half! (: I'm the .... founder, if you will. I began living under the snack table, eating toes, and mainly living off my insanity sometime last year. And then... and then I found my dear livvy wanted to join me. Well, really she was just hiding from the flying pies, but she dove under the snack table nonetheless and has become a member of the phearsome snack table stalkers. She has chosen to take the vegetarian path, and I respect that. Every day, I prepare her paper and crumb salads. But we have banned icing. Icing is taboo.

Oh I went off on my rant and forgot to introduce myself. I'm Laura. My screen name goes from place to place, but I always remain Laura. Except on Tuesdays at 3:47 am.

Oh and can't forget that time I changed my name to Jorge.