Updates o' Me

*SG*

Okay everyone..my b-day is around the corner and I have had a Sh**** ***** few weeks thus far. So I am on the hunt for something fun to do to get out of this rut I'm in.

I live in Eureka Springs, AR so things in that area would be appreciated :):) I'm totally fried trying to come up with things to do. Sadly 6 Flags isn't open yet -bangs keyboard- soo I need something new!

Thanks all!

*SG*

Well, there's Branson. It's about one and a half hours from Eureka Springs.

Yea but alas without spending at least $400 on tickets there's nothing good to do. And they aren't in full swing yet so the water arenas aren't open (I hate being a spring child >.<)

I've thought about it tho. Perhaps The Pointe resturant off of Tablerock

Agh, let ME come visit YOU! I absolutely love Eureka Springs, I want to move there so badly.. I don't know what to suggest to you as I would be completely happy to spend my birthday where you live everyday..! :D

Branson is a good suggestion but I wasn't aware that the prices were so steep.. :x I live in Springfield, Missouri so Branson is a quick trip for me. We usually just run up there randomly on nights when we get bored and eat at restaurants on the strip.

Sorry I didn't have any real suggestions, I just thought it was cool to find out someone is close to where I am! :D

Agh, let ME come visit YOU! I absolutely love Eureka Springs, I want to move there so badly.. I don't know what to suggest to you as I would be completely happy to spend my birthday where you live everyday..! :D

Branson is a good suggestion but I wasn't aware that the prices were so steep.. :x I live in Springfield, Missouri so Branson is a quick trip for me. We usually just run up there randomly on nights when we get bored and eat at restaurants on the strip.

Sorry I didn't have any real suggestions, I just thought it was cool to find out someone is close to where I am! :D

OMG Someone who lives that close! Come visit! I run a hotel there so I can try to get you a better rate if you want!

I miss living in Branson (went to high school there). We could rent Jet Skis for $5 a DAY! Ahh the perks of being a local lol

Poo, I feel so left out and useless. I don't live near any of you, nor can I offer any advice as to what to do.

Darn Illinois. Why'd it have to be so far away? ; _ ;

Errm, all I can offer is maybe.... finding a museum or something nearby. Those are always fun. :nerd: