345,074np - What can we do?

Matt

345,074NP...  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do with all this money?

• Donate the lot - I don't like risks.
    • Go on. Have a little gamble!
    • Buy lots of sand for the donation shop. SAND!

Hey guys. We've got a problem. 1600K to make. 461K we've got. How about making that 806K? Possibly more?

The title is my bank balance. 345,074NP. We need your help to work out what to do with all that money...

So I propose a poll. Who thinks we should donate that straight, try and get more via crazy ideas of mine (Like the DevilFISH experiment, all you oldies. ;)) or use the money to restock the donation shop.

Vote vote vote! For the future of the ALP!

You've got to save up for the FQD don't you guys?

Sand, sand, sand!!!

Anyways, am I correct that you send donated non-avatar items to the donations account? If so, why don't you sell them for more np?

If I donate my bank savings,do I get a plaque or a special section?

:P Nope. In the long run, though, donating increases the 'discount' you get when borrowing higher-end items. :yes:

Anyways, am I correct that you send donated non-avatar items to the donations account? If so, why don't you sell them for more np?

That's not a bad idea, but then there wouldn't be as many prizes for you folks! :D

I suppose you should try another crazy scheme, Matt. I'd suggest stocks, but that's been done. Scratchcards, perhaps? I might do that, actually. Use my bank balance to buy a heap of Icetravaganzas and scratch them all.

One of them COULD be a winner. :P

Why is it every thread seems to be full of people with reasons why they won't donate?

Meh.

I suppose I could split it 50-50. I'll leave it up for a little while longer, but I think the winning vote is being just to donate it all...

I say. you sell the items to the donations account so you get something back and go crazy with the money and hope you make more!

ALP Forum Status!

"No were still here" Closed

"Status something" Closed

This one Still Open! (for now...)