Yay!

master11190

I'm saving up to get those avvies from avatar lending so I don't really have to spend any money on them!

I think the lending program works well, because if you borrow the Orange Grundo, you get that avvie AND you get the Slorg avvie!

Yeah the lending program is great but Deepti you don't need money to get the pet and petpet avatars... why are you saving for those?

Congrats on those avatars, btw. I really want a Draik, always have! :D Someday I might try and save up for an egg!

Why do people want draiks so bad? I don't understand it. They're not even that good looking. :P

I am also working for the pet lending chain. I have enough money for a few, but I have to wait until my new account becomes four months old.

Why do people want draiks so bad? I don't understand it. They're not even that good looking. :P

They're avatar pets. That's why. :yes: So are Krawks (I believe) and they're not that good looking either. Looks aren't everything. Avatars are! :P

Congrats! I have the Slorg avvie, now I attached to my pet a Huggy and I just have to wait . ^_^ I bought almost all the petpets to get the avatars but there are those petpets hard to buy and I don't think I could ever buy them:sad01_anim:

Aren't slorgs expensive though? I thought they were, but I'm not sure of the price anymore, and I'm too lazy to look on the shopwizard. xD

Yeah the lending program is great but Deepti you don't need money to get the pet and petpet avatars... why are you saving for those?

Congrats on those avatars, btw. I really want a Draik, always have! :D Someday I might try and save up for an egg!

Don't you have to buy the petpets or the pet paintbrushes/chia pops/draik eggs?

Deepti, if you have any questions, I recommend you read the Pet Lending rules for the question above or any other urging concerns that would most likely be found there. :P Happy lending!

But congratulations on your two spiffy avvies! I'm mostly going to borrow from the ALP someday, maybe when I'm a bit older.