Side account

princessmelody539

No, for all intensive purposes your side account should look just like your regular account,

and as far as obeying what can and can't be done on a side account it's up to you to enforce it....

They aren't going to restrict your access to certain parts of the site, it's just the honor system.

Congratulations on your expansion though. Needed more pets or a second gallery? Or just felt like making one?

You can make a side account the same way as making your main. Remember to use the same Email though.

Oh, and you're not allowed to have a shop on your side. Or make Neopoints in any way. They will enforce the rules by freezing your account if you make Neopoints in any way.

Here's a guide on TDN you can use:

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/multiple-accounts/

Thanks for catching my typo Unstream, I meant gallery not shop. So sorry if that confused you Melody.

I think you can do the newbie pack, because I have collected the NC on my side accounts, and I haven't been busted for it.

I figure since I can't trade or sell anything I buy in the NC mall that it is probably fair for me to collect the cash on all of my accounts.

And since most of the stuff in the newbie pack is that same way either worthless or unsellable or tradeable I think your safe to collect them.

Yup, it is safe. *adds seven words*

What was the point of that? If you can't post 7 words then just don't post! :grrr:

Plus it's NOT safe, if I recall someone on this forum said that it is against the rules to obtain avatars on your side account.

on the topic of what you can and can't do on a side, is it legal to transfer your life savings to a side in order to use the soup kitchen (for the avatar only, of course)?
Yes, I did that, and many people do :). What I did is I made trades, offered my NP to them (make as many trades as you need to 'get rid' of all your NP) and didn't accept on my side. This way, once you have the avvy, you can just cancel the offers on your main without having to make trades to get the NP back from your side account. If that makes sense...

It was pretty rude of you to type something like that about me, I knew it was safe so I typed and then I didnt have anything else to talk about so I added 7 words. :crying:

Plus it's NOT safe, if I recall someone on this forum said that it is against the rules to obtain avatars on your side account.

Actually, you can get avatars on your side account. There's no rule against that (especially since some are random). You're just not allowed to get game avatars or dailies avatars.