Neopets Dailies Reminders for myTDN Members

Ian

Hello everybody,

If you don't already have a myTDN account, go ahead and sign up for one now! They are super cool and give you access to ALL of our features including wishlists, checklists, counters, and more!

register.jpg login.jpg

We now have a new member feature that is exclusive to myTDN members. On your myTDN Portal, there will now be a yellow box that reminds you to do your dailies every day! b) If you want to close the alert, you can do so easily by clicking [Close Alert]; your next dailies alert will not appear until the next day. Eventually alert settings will be implemented that will allow you to totally disable this if you'd like.

More features to come! Enjoy!

I am super impressed by the skill of you guys. I have been making/coding websites for 10 years now so I understand how very talented your team is to be making these awesome membership scripts and everything. This is the reason why I started coming to TDN in the first place and this is why I shall stay! Bravo!