Hey Hey!

ahamkaara

Hello everyone!

I've been posting around a bit for a few days here so I figured I would come in an introduce myself. My name is Drew and I'm 20 years old (too old to play Neopets? Never!). I'm currently a sophomore in college studying english literature. I've been playing Neopets for a couple years now on and off, but I'd really like to get back into it. :)

Hi, there ahamkaara, hope you enjoy TDN forums and belime if you thought that you are never too old to play neopets..then you are in the right place buddy.

Hi Drew! Now we can officially welcome you! So, welcome! You're not the oldest among us, believe me. :) Anywho, since you've already posted around a bit, I suppose I don't really need to tell you to read the rules, but I will anyway. Actually, I just did. Yay! You've probably also seen the insanity, so I don't need to warn you about that either. (:

I'd give you a better greeting, but I'm in a bit of a rush, so I'll finish this later. Have fun!

This was livvy, the girl who wlcomes EVERYBODY, new or old or anything it was. Have fun and I forgot to mention that we are insane, so you are more than welcome to join us.

Who said he was coping?

Ha, I just have him under my control... like everyone else here.

IDIOT! You don't say that out loud!!

Ummm, I meant.... He is coping just fine and I do not have him under my control. :D

*headdesk*

I'm Laura.

And I'm Laura's voice in her head.

Welcome to our INSANE lovely forums.

...And as she introduced herself, she will be Laura, she tal;ks with herself all the time but dont worry, it is just those cookies that you shoved inside your mouth now, you will be joining her anytime now.

PS: Did I mention that I am the laziest person here in TDNforums?

And that's Laura. She's the majority of the insanity; I just take up a little of it. ;)

Yes, I'm the girl who greets everyone. :D I'm also the girl who is dangerous with icing. If I'm anywhere near, avoid it. SERIOUSLY.

So yea! Sorry I couldn't give you a proper greeting, but I see that's been taken care of, so I won't bother repeating everything. =]

Crazed? Crazed? Who's crazed? I'm not crazed. *sits on floor crosslegged* I'm perfectly fine. Really! :yes:

(Don't let me scare you though; I really am a nice person. =] )

Hiya Drew, welcome to TDNForums :D

My name's Stephanie.

Don't worry about your age, we actually have a wide age group here so its all good! Most of the time we all cope well together!

Well, its a great start to join TDN. Even though we're a tad insane, we're also extremely helpful so feel free to PM one of us or post a topic if you have any questions ;)

Remember to read the rules, try to stay active and I'll cya around! (:

PS The snack table......fear the cookies! :evil: