The Wheel of Excitement!

May.

hi guys, :)

so, i spun the wheel of excitement today (as usual).

and it landed on the faerie.

when i clicked collect your prize it said:

"The Light Faerie cannot give Stahur an increased level in an ability because you do not have any :("

o_O

so, what exactly does that mean?

heh, sorry if this is a stupid question. :*

It means that you never blessed your pet with a bottled faerie. When you do that, you get an ability, and what you got from that spin raises the level of that ability, making it stronger.

Faerie abilities are granted by using bottled faeries on your pet. If your pet has not been blessed by a bottled faerie, then there will be no faerie abilities for the Light Faerie on the Wheel of Excitement (or the Earth Faerie on the Wheel of Mediocrity) to increase. So, basically, if you use a bottled faerie on your pet, then your pet will gain an abilirty. Then, the next time you land on the Light Faerie, that ability will increase in level.

When you bless your pet with a bottled faerie your pet's level needs to be high enough otherwise the faerie will just fly away, I'm not sure how high the level needs to be though, I'd be guessing maybe level 5 or something but I may be way off the mark.