key quest

mxpxrocks222

so basically ive gotten so sick of people quitting during games that i have started only playing my sister. but now we are rarely on at the same time so i barely ever play...

so i was thinking that anyone who wants to set up to play each other can just respond here. and we should probably become neofriends so we can see when we are online together to set up games.

anyone interested can feel free to add me as a friend and we can start setting up some games!

I love setting up Keyquest games! Actually, it's come to the point when I ONLY play set up Keyquest games. Some people are really good, but that's ok, because I usually set a number of neopoints that both of us should get before we quit, so we get some neopoints while we're at it, and then when we get those neopoints, it's a mad dash for the gold key! (Did I just say mad dash? o_O )

I feel the exact same way. If anybody wants to neofriend me just neomail me and let me know you're from here and you actually want to play and finish a game of Keyquest.

lol. I like playing with ppl from TDN or ppl I actually neomail, instead of just complete strangers, who are really good, and lurking around in the newbie board. <_<

Yeah I am a non-quitter that likes to play. It's hard to catch me on and available though. :D Add me to your friends list, maybe sent me a message to let me know you are from TDN so I don't ignore it. :D

Frankly I'm sick to the teeth of having people quit. If at all feasible or allowed, it might be worth making a list of known quitters. Five out of the last 6 people I've played have quit when I'm about to win. That's a good what.. 40+ mins of my time wasted, they should be named and shamed.

You can play with me. I'm not that good, but I don't quit. I've quit once, and that's it, and it's because I seriously had to go. :P

Yeah anyone can nm or nf me as well I am always up for a game if Im on it has gotten where I only play with guild members or my daughters and we usually have a set amount of nps as well~

lol. i try to play with my mom but she doesn't like Key Quest. :( She's all like, what's the point? you're going to beat me anyway!