Bonju Avatar Cracked?

Deepti M.

I've noticed that people have been wondering about the Bonju avatar as much as me. So, like the Edna's quest topic, why don't we all post recipes that we've done? I'll even try to edit a petpage to fit these needs. Post the recipe, what items you used, and you could (optionally) put the price range you spend for those items. Tell us if it worked or didn't work. If it didn't work, it's one less recipe that the rest of us TDN users have to try! Every little bit helps, and maybe one day we'll even be able to uncrack the avvie!

I'm guessing these items didn't work, but at least now we know! Unfortunately, I'm grounded. (I got a D in Japanese and I'm usually a straight-A student) o-0 Sorry. I'm :offtopic: But I will make a petpage listing all of the recipes that didn't work. I'm not very good at coding, so if you have any layouts that you'd like to suggest for me to use, suggest away!

Yup. I knew that. I'm just going to say "No Cooking Pot Recipes work" instead of writing them all down.

hmm...I never thought about that. Hold on. I'm going to test it out right now!

ok. Thank you. Is your name Raymond by any chance?

Oh. There's this guy named Raymond in our school and he kinda sounds like you. xD Don't take this the wrong way. but that would probably be his username if he had a neopets. :P

Hey guys just so you know, this won't work because there are millions if not billions of combinations, and doing random things like a pile of dung rainbow dung, a Traditional Bone Throne, and a The Story of the Ghoul Catchers and Cup of Water, which all have no connection to Bonju at all and were just randomly thrown together won't help anyone get closer to the avatar. It's different than Edna's because for Edna you were only supposed to post ones that worked.

If you guys are gonna test this kind of thing, at least use items that might work, not just random junk with no theory behind them.

Also they have tons of guides where people have tried many well thought through plans and they haven't gotten it. Maybe look at some of those before you waste items on things that have already been tried.

Sorry, I was just trying to help. :guiltysmiley: I guess the petpage thing isn't going to work because "so many people tried this idea."

• 1 month later...

I'm trying things using the gummy dice with blumaroos on them that came out on the same day... anyone have any ideas?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

Ooh! That's actually an excellent thought, there might be something connected!

I tried a few of them in culinary concoctions... no dice

Get it... oh I'm lame.