Ugh :s

master11190

So this morning I woke up at 5 and threw up. I hate it b/c I can always tell I'm about to. I'll wake up and my stomach hurts, so I lie there as long as I can, and eventually get up and go in the bathroom.

And of course my mom heard me and got mad. I'm in recovery from an eating disorder, so she was really suspicious.. :/ But it wasn't me! I guess something I ate just didn't agree with me.

Glad you're feeling better (you are feeling better, right?)

My only encounter with food poisoning was a year ago. I picked up an orange which was kinda black and greenish and really soft, but I figured, hey, it should be soft, moist, and so what if it's a little bruised? So I started eating it and the whole time I thought it tasted a bit funny, but I didn't think too much about it. Ohh, that was one heck of a night.

... WOW, Will. That was GENIUS.

I had a bad run-in with a pretzel. It tasted a bit odd, but I figured it was just because it was a school fundraiser thing, and they never taste really good. (The chocolate for National Honor Society is delicious though...) Anyway, I stopped eating it about midway through because it just didn't taste right. I threw up that night. Unpleasant. Usually I only throw up from flu shots though.

My only encounter with food poisoning was a year ago. I picked up an orange which was kinda black and greenish and really soft, but I figured, hey, it should be soft, moist, and so what if it's a little bruised? So I started eating it and the whole time I thought it tasted a bit funny, but I didn't think too much about it. Ohh, that was one heck of a night.

Have you had negative reactions with penicillin in the past? One of the common classes of mold that grows on oranges is Penicillium, the same fungus that the drug, penicillin, was derived from.

Foodborne illness is definitely no fun at all. Luckily, it is usually short-lived. Hope you are feeling better!

Okay, good thing you're feeling better!

I once got sick from homework. Really! I was up really late working on it, and then I woke up early the next morning and worked more, and it got to the point that if I even touched the computer I wanted to throw up. And did. It was bad.

Livvy you know what you should do for a while? Not care. Seriously. Just do the bare minimum for a day, only the most important assignments.

Apathy = cure for stress :D