Twin Skies- Adam and Donna's new game!

bunnyinsane

Hey! I'm new in this forum, but have been with neopets since...2001. LOL. Yea, but there was a giant break in the middle of that, but I'm back with it. Although I have noticed...some significant changes.

Anyway.

Remember Adam and Donna? Well they have a new game now called Twin Skies, and I'm not sure if it's been posted yet....but I joined!!! Because I keep thinking about all the regret I have for not joining Neopets earlier, and now...I kinda have a second chance with their new game :) So yay or nay?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Yays and Nays' to 'Random Chit Chat'.

Adam and Donna founded Meteor Games, a company that makes mmorpgs. Twin Skies is one of the games made under Meteor Games. The first site Will mentioned Is Twin Skies Now, a fan site made by Ian, owner of The Daily Neopets, hence the link from here to there. And yes, there have already been posts of this before, it was a news piece for TDN once, check the archives. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Wow sounds good.

Might consider stalking the site until the game comes up.

It'll be interesting to start playing when the game starts up.. first generation of players!!

Yes, there used to be, but unfortunately the state of the economy forced them to reconsider their plans. :(

See http://forums.twinskiesnow.com/index.php?showtopic=304