How do YOU earn your NP?

Glitzerstrahl

All shops are profitable, its just a matter of knowing what to look out for and what level of restocking you want to go into.

My secret, being a veteren restocker, is to know your priorities, what type of restocking are you into? Unbuyables where you wait a long time and pounce on a hugely profitable item with profts over a thousand percent along with many, many other restockers, or normal restocking, where you go for buyable items whcih are profitable in user shops due to rarity

Thus knowing what you want, next,shop research and practical practices, lots of it. Restocking isnt easy, i know most people quit during the learning phase where they try to go for the good items, but are always rebuffed by the more veteren restockers. My secret, start slow, making profts of maybe 20-40 percent, gradually build up. I cant tell you when you'll start getting the hang of it and find yourself being able to grab better items faster. Depends on the person as well as your own restocking rhythm.

Other than restocking, i sometimes like to play the auctions, and go into reselling (not saying thats the only thing auctions are good for, auctions are for Snipersm but im not good at that) . Again lots of research, pouncing on items with a good profit margin, but very low resellability. Still, ive always managed to sell those items regardless, making profts of over 200 percent and more for each.