part13 help

Thowra

I’ve fixed the water plant, but somehow every time I click on the medallion it still won’t show the clues!

I’m absolutely POSITIVE I’ve done the water plant since the farmer has no problems, engineers at the water plant are happy when they see me and when I change the controls they stop me, so obviously I’m done with that part. I’ve also visited the Janitor, Archivist and the Astronomy club, but nothing I do will activate the clue. Even when I go to the page where the Archivist put together all his clues, the medallion doesn’t show up.

Help!

When you clicked on the Medallion did it direct you to another page?

Maybe try clearing your cache. I dunno what it does, but apparently it fixes a lot of things.

Clearing your cache is just clearing all the temporary files that web sites have stored on your computer to make their sites load faster. I doubt it will help in this case but it couldn't hurt to try! Clearing your cache regularly helps your computer stay fast, it's like unclogging it sorta. :)