Exclusive Daily Dare News!

Superfly

We bring you breaking Daily Dare news straight from Neopets and this is a story you can only find on The Daily Neopets!

Earlier today Neopets was doing some testing with the Daily Dare and The Daily Neopets has new information regarding this years' challenges. We can now confirm that the Daily Dare will have something to with the NC Mall and is being called The Daily Dare NC Challenge. The screen shot below was taken by a TDN staff member while testing was up for only minutes. Here is your exclusive look.

nc-ddchallenge09.jpg

Speculation now moves onto the NC Mall Daily Dare tickets that were found last year and if they will somehow be involved. We can confirm, however, that these tickets, below, have started to appear in the Neopets search when you search for "daily dare." These are called "challenge tickets" and we have no idea how, when, or if they will be used. Perhaps you will earn them for every 1, 5, 10, and 30 challenges you complete in order to purchase exclusive NC Mall prizes like the image above hints at.

mall_ddticket_challenge1.gifmall_ddticket_challenge5.gifmall_ddticket_challenge10.gifmall_ddticket_challenge30.gif

If any further information becomes available to us, we will pass it along immediately, so remember to check back at your #1 source for Daily Dare information - The Daily Neopets.

Sounds to me like we might have to buy the tickets to play the games with how it reads "Purchase Game tickets", I hope not but what does everyone think? I am excited about the new Dare. Can't wait to get started!

This looks interesting..I also hope we don't have to buy the tickets.

maybe the tickets have to do with the new 'double dare double the prizes' thing that neopets announced..

btw i'm a new user :)

I like this theory!

By the way, welcome to the forums xLauraa.