Finally!

Snakeystew

Lol. Lucky. I can't get that yet, because I've made a new account and I have to wait a month before I even get a CHANCE to get that avatar. -pouts-

Wow, nice job. That requires at least some RSing skills, which I have absolutely nothing of :)

I can never get anything before it's sold out, though I did buy this on mint chocolate poogle thing for 2k which I resold for 10k. Didn't get the avatar though.

Wow congrats! Any tips on how you got it, lol. And were you trying for long? I've thought a couple of times to try for it but my patience doesn't last that long, and I get bored. Just like with the Kad av, wont be getting that anytime soon.

I've tried a few times but I haven't gotten it yet. I think I'll go squat in the shop now and try. :D Does anyone have the names of any other items that are R90 or higher other than the one listed on the avvie page? I've never even seen that in the shop. :S

haha I never really try on that avi because I always found out which choco I can buy after its been sold XD

lol. I want that avvie so bad. I have the Angry Air Mote avvie. that one is pretty easy to get.

Well, on garmfray's page, he lists all the Chocolate items, so you don't have to waste 5 k. i'm trying to get the Faboo avvie now, but she never stocks good items! -Grumbles-

As does neoitems, but not everyone has the ability to memorize countless chocolates. If they buy the 2.5k ones, they're usually worth a lot less should you want to resell them whereas the 5k ones are a pretty safe way of getting the av or getting a profit.

You do have a point. lol. You're smart. :P