princessmelody539

Hardest avvie  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which avatar is the most frustating?

• Blumaroo- Chef Bonju
    • Bilge Dice- Lucky Streak
    • Number Six
    • SDB Pack Rat
    • Sloth!
    • Lever Of Doom
    • I Taunt The Pant Devil!
    • Super Attack Pea!
    • Other (Post below)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually voted for avatar collector because I'm kind of stuck now with not much avatars to get whereas for suAP and bonju I didn't even though of getting it lol

I voted for Lever of Doom. At least with Bonju, no one knows how to get it. But with the lever, you DO know how to get it, but you have to waste thousands of NP to get it (unless you're lucky and you got it after a few pulls).

I also agree about the plot avvies, though. I really want the Krawley one, but alas...

EDNA IS MAKING ME PULL OUT MY HAIR!!!!!!! I have done 10 quests a day for a month now and NO AVATAR! *bangs head on desk*

I hate to say it but the Lever of Doom one.. I spent like 7k and a few minutes getting it.. :x I feel lucky!

Edna made me do quests for over a year before awarding her avatar. That witch! Oh, wait...

I'm going to try for the Pull the Lever avvie when I have about 1,000,000 NP. then I'll take out 10,000 and click away!!! xD

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously, I must have given at least 10 000 NP to that stupid Lever of Doom. It still hasn't given me the avatar. Why on Earth would I keep trying, it must be near impossible to win?

*scurries back to put more money into it*

- Apollo ^_^

I voted avatar collector, but seriously there's a lot of frustating avatars :P

I try every day the wheel of knowledge since maybe 1 or 2 years, still no avy. The stamps avys are very frustating too because they are so expensive for me. Some games seem impossible too. And I must definitely give more effort in the Lever of Doom and Kadoatery :P

Bonju doesn't really bother me since no one has it. Plus I've still got plenty of avatars left to get before I start worrying about each individual one.

But the Lever of Doom one is really annoying me. I spent about 10k on it one day and then gave up... Now I'm just pulling it 10 times a day. I figure I'll get it eventually. Plus throwing away 1,000 neopoints a day is a lot less frustrating for me than throwing away who-knows-how-many all at once. At least this way I'll be able to forget how much money I actually wasted on the avatar. :)

It also annoys me how many retired avatars there are that I'll never get. :(

Oh, Chef Bonju by far for me.

I don't know why, but there's just something about it that makes me think, "Hey what if it's actually impossible to get this avatar?"

But then another part of me is thinking, "No, it's got to be possible... right?"

I guess I just need closure. I need to know whether or not we can get it.

And even though I don't play anymore, I really want to know.

All the ones I don't have!

So... a lot of them. ^_^;

I think all the ones that are based on chance are frustrating. At least with the expensive ones, I know I can -someday- save up and get them. The chance ones could take the rest of forever and never happen. xP

Bonju is the worst. I'm trying really hard to figure it out but just can't seem to.

But I am determined! *trumpet fanfare*

*trumpet fanfare was off key...*

By now i totally wanna pull my air out, i am so frustrated at this evasive avi. Those who got the Leaver of Doom, did you go back to the space station each time when your money was taken or did you just keep on clicking "back to the leaver" and pull it agian and again and again..? :worried:

Grey, for me, since it's sooo expensive to buy a PB and I never find/win one anywhere.

I got the lever of doom. I kept going "back to lever".

I spent hundreds of thousands on it. Also on Edna, peanut, kelp. I figure after 200 avvies, they all require lots of NPs.

Lever of doom for me... Though I have to say there are quite a couple of annoying ones around. I'm really bad with games for example so I only have one or two game avatars.

I voted for lever of doom but I will say this... Destructomatch and faeriebubbles are starting to rank up there to. I am always within 100 points of getting either of them. Just dont seem to bring it on home for the win ::smacks head on table:: I will get them .. I will... and when I do... Well I will be very happy and move on to others that I dont have lol.

• 2 weeks later...