Part 10, shops

Djinni

I've adjusted my bank account and keep hitting refresh but I'm not seeing scale items. Are they still selling them? I'd prefer to not stare at it forever.

Well, you have to go to the 3 shops, and find the inflation rate. basically, the three digits are the numbers you have to have. so for ex, you have to have 3.29 inflation, and have 329 nps. However, you have to check EVERY altadorian shop. Not a lot though, but :P

Make sure you have exactly the same as the inflation rate of the shop. It should happen pretty fast if you did that. I remember i got stuck doing the same thing and when i put exactly the amount in i got it the first time. Good luck though.

Got it! Thanks, all.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.