PEWPEW

Sguisephere

Well then, I think you deserve a double welcome! So: Welcome! Welcome! I hope you enjoy Neopets; we'll all do our best to help if you if you have any questions. =] A few essential things you must know. Firstly, read the rules. We don't like angry mods. Secondly, please accept our insanity. It's inescapable, unchangeable, and addictive. :evil: Thirdly, we have cookies. Don't eat them. They taste really good, but they aren't exactly... healthy for you. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Have fun!

Hiya Squisesphere!

My name's Stephanie.

As Livvy's already covered, our insanity will soon spread to you as well (soon....(: ) and the cookies are our traditional cuisines but not exactly the most healthy.....:evil:

Remember to read the rules (that's most important :yes:) and I'll cya around! :D

ALL SANITY SHALL DIE!!! :devil:

*cough* Uh... what was I saying? Never mind, too much coffee and all the like. :shiftyeyes_anim: Anyway, welcome to the forums, and welcome to Neopets! *official handshake* I don't have much more to say, since the previous welcomes have pretty much covered everything, but I highly recommend those cookies. ;) They're a bit bracing, but otherwise fine and actually very tasty. Of course, if cookies aren't to your taste, there are plenty of other foodstuffs scattered around the snack table.

Well, that's enough from me. Enjoy yourself! :D

OH! AA has brought back the *official handshake*?

Then I must bring back the *official coffee mug*

Here you are *official coffee mug* Use it to keep all of your coffees in. :)

I'm Laura, by the way.